Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Friday, December 01, 2006

What Flower Are You?

Found this on Mouse's blog:

I am a Snapdragon.
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

snapdragon

What Flower Are You?


I like the flower but I am not so sure about the description.



Today is World AIDS Day.
See what you can do.




HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! Tomorrow is the Stitch'N Bitch NEGA Holiday Party. I'll be back with pictures and stories!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Snapdragons are my favorite. I took the test and I was worried I was heading towards orchid, but luckily I made it to petunia (which coincidentally is my dog's name)

12:06 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home