Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Friday, November 24, 2006

Magical Mystery Knitting

After today, only 5 more daily blogs for National Blog Posting Month. Whew... That was fun but I don't think I want to do it again any time soon. I have really run out of ideas... But since I started and I am compulsive, I am going to blog until the bitter end of November. And then I am going to relax for a bit.

I have a bunch of projects planned over the Christmas holidays. I will be off work from December 24 'til January 2. Yes, that's long and, yes, I just started a new job. Sometimes even a blind chicken finds a grain - as we say in Germany for when you get really lucky.

One of my projects is photographing all of my stash and listing it in a spreadsheet, then choosing patterns for the different yarns. At the same time, I want to organize my closet and maybe make a trip to IKEA for more storage stuff. And I am going to move my blog. I already bought a domain. Stay tuned - I think this will be cool.

So, here is some Magical Mystery Knitting - no, I am not going to take you on a tour... Sorry - not enough content for a tour...

Guess what this is:

???

???

More pictures of the field trip to Main Street Yarns in Watkinsville tomorrow. Last time I counted, we will be 10 knitters from the SNB-NEGA group. WOO-HOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

it's a DISH CLOTH!!! In yarn from SAFF!! muchahahaha

9:01 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is see one of those Mason-Dixon ballband cloths!

11:31 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home