Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in Germany. But since I live in the US now, I'm happy to take the long weekend coming up - we actually close at 1pm today. Very nice, and even nicer, I don't have to cook a single thing for tomorrow because hubby and I were invited to Jacquie's (you remember her - we shared a room at the knitting retreat in Pigeon Forge in September) with her family. Hubby made his famous from scratch Cranberry Sauce - YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY. I just have to bring myself - and some knitting for calorie-burning after dinner. I am soooooo looking forward to this.

Still no knitting pictures for you. You'll get a bunch over the weekend. Some knitters of the Stitch'N Bitch NEGA group will go to Main Street Yarns & Fibers in Watkinsville on Saturday for the After-Thanksgiving Sale and some knitting.

And hubby and I are planning to put up our Christmas Tree on Sunday. So, you see my weekend is already all planned.

Last night the dogs tried desperately to bring me back to life. No chance - I was too tired to play. Poor puppers... ;-)

Hermione & Noah - Trying to wake up Mommy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - gobble all you can! It's the season for eating good food and spending time with the people you love.

See what Lola from Lion Brand has to contribute to Thanksgiving.

Lionbrand Lola

Now, there is an idea... A fuzzy hat and scarf for the poor turkey...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

I wish I was able to go on Sat. to Main St. Yarns.. but I have to go deal with the inlaws. Squish some yarn for me!

9:53 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to spending some time with you guys on Saturday!

12:11 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jane said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Where are you all meeting for the road trip? Jim is out of town, and I might come, if that's ok.

6:01 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

Happy Thanksgiving. My husband is doing all the cooking (woo hoo!)

7:17 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home