Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Burp...

Pardon me... I am stuffed... Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful. I ate too much - but what's new... Before I go to bed, I wanted to let you know that I finished the last Christmas gift today. Here it is - a simple but elegant garter stitch scarf:

Garter Stitch Scarf

Garter Stitch Scarf

Yarn: Knitpicks Merino Style (100% Merino Wool)
Colors: Cinnamon, Petal & Asparagus
Needles: US #5

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

wow amazing all done!!

1:48 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice! I've been wanting to knit a longways scarf--the casting on is what makes me avoid it. The garter stitch looks lovely too!

1:42 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home