Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Running Out of Ideas...

Y'all - posting every day is a bit strenuous... Well, today I am out of ideas and I have pictures to take. So, maybe tomorrow I'll have some knitting content. But I found this for Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving Horoscope for Cancer

You're the sign most likely to both dread and look forward to Thanksgiving.
Your signature dish: Mashed potatoes
Your signature dessert: Pecan pie

This holiday: Don't let crazy family members get you down. Maintain your tough outer shell!

AND I also found this - which is shockingly true (about my weak spot...). Ask hubby what a paranoid person I can be at times. Sometimes I should just say - WTF!

Your Birthdate: July 10

Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations. You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you. Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans. You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect
Your weakness: Caring too much what others think
Your power color: Orange-red
Your power symbol: Letter X
Your power month: October

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Our birthdays are 5 days apart. Mine's on the 15th.

5:15 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

I dont know the description seems a bit vague... I can read into to and my bday is in March!

6:57 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home