Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Big City Pictures

Well - I finally remembered to take the camera to work and then, of course, the weather was crappy. Anyway, here is something for you to look at - impressions on my way to work.

Midtown Midtown
Midtown Midtown

And this is my new office space:

My new office

Still a bit sparse, but I am working on the decorations. And at least the Bavarian flag is still there. My boss told me that I can decorate however I want. Hubby is going to lend me some of his treasured jigsaw puzzles. He owns a bunch with pictures of my hometown. That'll be nice. ;-)

And some knitting news. I am almost done with the first Goldilocks sock. Three more rows and then the bind off. Pixie can try it on this weekend. And - I inspired two co-workers to start knitting again. One of them has been knitting for years. She is from Germany as well, actually from the former East Germany. It was interesting today because I was wearing a pinkish novelty yarn scarf (I think I used Bernat Boa) and she told me how amazing it was after the wall came down 1989 and all of a sudden all these wonderful yarns were available in the Easterm part of Germany. It's hard to imagine how limited people there were before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home