Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

Officially a Busy Bee Again...

And I am loving it... This morning my work email said that I had 30+ emails from my boss over the weekend. And my messenger tool finally broke down. I guess that is a sign from the Cyper Gods that I shouldn't chat while I am at work, which is good. I'd rather be productive for my boss than twiddle my thumbs - since he is paying my bills. ;-) I can't tell you how happy I am. ;-)

Pixie took a picture of Jen and me yesterday at the Peachtree Handspinners Guild. Boy, look I serious... It's cool tho' how the wheels spin. ;-)

Spinning at the Peachtree Handspinning Guild

OK, I am typing this during my lunch break. I took a short walk to the post office and mailed my next Secret Pal package and my Sneaky Snarky Pal package. ;-) And now I am sitting here eating a sandwich at my desk. I try not to do that, but there's just no time today. Not all the time, tho' - I swear!

Happy Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home