Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Socks It to Me, Baby...

Well - it seems like they are a perfect commuter project. While I am knitting away on Pixie's socks - I will need to consult her foot for a fitting before I continue - I am also working on a pair of socks for ME. Imagine that...

I bought some sock yarn at SAFF.

Sock Yarn Miss Babs

Miss Babs - Superwash Sock & Baby Yarn - 100% wool - 350 yds

Socks with Miss Babs Sock Yarn

Socks with Miss Babs Sock Yarn

It's a toe-up sock and I used one of the patterns from Sensational Socks by Charlene Schurch - one of my favorite sock books.

I am going to my first Peachtree Handspinners Guild meeting tomorrow. Will report back with pictures and stories. Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Have a great time! We (Genesee Valley Handspinner's Guild) opened up our ornament exchange today. Peachtree spinners are a very, very talented bunch!

Say "Hi!" and give a hug to Jenn Ratcliffe for me...we all miss her up here.

8:52 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Mouse said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow at Guild! I'm definitely coming with Sandy & Jane.

9:34 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

I'm impressed-> that is rare to see both the yarn in skein and then already a project started on it! Good job.

11:47 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home