Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday with Friends ...

... at an Irish pub, after an afternoon of spinning and knitting and a Pixie trying on the Goldilocks Socks.

Goldilocks Socks

I am glad she did because the foot is a little too short and I have to add stitches after the heel. With the cables it's a little too tight for the cuff. We don't her feet to suffocate, do we?

Sorry for the short entry - I am too tired and my head is ready to hit the pillow. I have a short week - the office is closed Thursday and Friday. YAYAYAYAY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

yay for a short week!!!!

10:21 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home