Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Friday, November 17, 2006

Sneaky Snarky Pals Questionnaire

1. What kinds of things do you like to knit? Everything that does not involve a lot of sewing...
2. Is there any one thing that you are just dying to have and haven't/won't purchase for yourself? Well - usually hubby buys me the out-of-print knitting books.
3. What scents do you like? Lavender.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Nope.
5. When is your birthday? July 10 - next year is a big one...
6. Do you celebrate Chrismas/Hanukkah/Kwannza/Yule? I celebrate the holidays... A born and raised Catholic with a Jewish husband.
7. Do you have a favorite color? Black was/is a long-time favorite. But really, I like all kinds of colors.
8. Any colors that you absolutely hate? Baby poop colors...
9. Any allergies to fiber? Nope.
10. Anything else your pal should know? I knit and spin. ;-)

Katey - I am sorry it took me so long to post this. I have been so oveloaded with changing jobs - my head was spinning. I promise to do better. Sending you a big hug and thanks for organizing the Sneaky Snarky Pal Exchange!

Have a great weekend - y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home