Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Beautiful Fall Weather

That was the view from our kitchen last Sunday morning.

Sunday Morning

It was cold today - I am lovin' it, sorry - and I was glad that I brought my chunky scarf along.

Soft Chunky Scarf

For the life of me I can't remember now what yarn this is. I have to go look if I can find the label somewhere in the house. I love the color - a very rich raspberry - and it is SOOOOO soft. I bought it at Main Street Yarns in Watkinsville on Labor Day. I think it's called ... something ... Soft Chunky ... DUH ... My brain is getting too old. ;-)

UPDATE ON THE SCARF YARN!!!! Thanks to Anita - who emailed me that the yarn is called Twinkle by Wenlan - I remember now. I used two balls. It's 100% Virgin Merino Wool (virgin means it is from the first time the sheep was shorn). It's great to have friends who work where you buy your yarn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it Twinkle, maybe? Or Blue Sky Alpaca Bulky? No matter the name--the scarf looks great and cozy!

10:10 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home