Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Glad to Have a Pixie in My Life...

When I came to the SNB meeting today, Pixie gave me some goodies as a congrats gift for my new job - which I'll start next Wednesday.

Gifts from Pixie

Gifts from Pixie

A cute bag from Lantern Moon, Koigu sock yarn, domestic Merino roving, color matching knitting needles and an issue of "Wild Fibers".

AWWW - I was so touched - she is such a sweetie.
THANK YOU PIXIE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

A new job is always something worth celebrating!! Congrats :) I'm glad you liked the goodies! SEE YOU SOON!

7:19 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Mouse said...

Hooray on your new job! What a gorgeous gift from Pixie too.. she's a doll!

9:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet gift! Good luck on your new job!

10:41 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have such a nice friend......

5:45 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home