Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Corona Carding

Never heard of it? Well - what do you know... I have a picture.

Corona Carding

I spent a few hours at Pixie's house today. She and I decided that we had a bunch of knitting that can't be done alone because it's no fun and you have to hang out with your best friend to finish it. SO - after I finished the unbearable task of seaming and weaving in all the ends of the Harry Potter sweater, Pixie showed me how to card fleece. Very cool.

Here you can see Ms. Pixie modelling the HP sweater. Doesn't she look like she is going off to a game of Quidditch?

Harry Potter Sweater - Finished

Is it really fair that she can model a sweater that I knitted for a 9-year-old??? DANGIT...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

That sweater really is adorable.

9:45 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Diane said...

Definitely not fair, but it is a great sweater!

9:58 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

HAHAH she is even as a smug I can fit a Baby Gap look.

12:30 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home