Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Update Christmas Knitting

OK - I haven't given you any new stats lately...

Here is the latest update on the Christmas gift list (I actually have a spreadsheet - makes the math easier and will let me keep track of when I sent what, etc.):

24 completed
2 under way
2 more, not yet started

So, I am doing pretty good, I'd say. Deadline for the Germans is Thanksgiving weekend. I am very confident that I will be able to wrap everything and send a big box to my Mom to hide until December 24 - which is the day in Germany when you open your gifts.

And I started my new job today. When I got to the new office this morning, I found a desk ready for me with a running PC and a big Bavarian flag from my boss as a welcome present. They have free Starbucks coffee all morning and I actually got to join everybody for their Thanksgiving luncheon. A great opportunity to meet everyone and socialize. A very interesting crowd of people. More soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

I bow to your Christmas powers! You are an Elf, aren't you? Here I am dancing about a measley scarf! Hee hee!

5:52 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Mouse said...

wow.. I agree with Hockey Mom. I haven't even started my holiday knitting or spinning.

6:07 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claudia = knitting goddess.

10:33 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jane said...

Good job on (almost) finishing all that Christmas knitting! Now you can get serious about the spinning! (ducking and running. hee hee)

11:40 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Sean Carter said...

Wow!! That sounds grrrr8!!! If your still looking out for some more out of the box gift ideas and recipies you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog !!

6:50 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

what's your new job?

8:43 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Where do you work? I want free Starbucks coffee all morning!

Oh, and congratulations on 1. having so much Christmas knitting done and 2. the new job!

9:23 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on all of the above from me as well...

What a thoughtful boss!

K

9:44 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in awe of your holiday knitting!!! That is really super.

Best wishes on your new job!

3:55 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home