Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July! Have fun, celebrate, watch fireworks - AND STAY SAFE!

I finished my 4th of July shawl/wrap/stole thingy this morning - poor hubby kept me company and we listened to three episodes of Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! online - one of our favorite programs on NPR - to pass the time. But then I was done - the fringe took forever. I now remember why don't do a lot of fringes...

It looks great and I wore it around my hips to the 4th of July BBQ at Main Street Yarns & Fibers.

Here it is:

4th of July Shawl


More about the Tour de Yarn and all the knitting adventures from last weekend in a while! Only a little teaser here - I went to 5 yarn stores and bought some lovely things. ;-)

Now off you go and light some fireworks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get to tell you this yesterday, but I loved your shawl! It was great to meet you and your hubby--I hope to see you again real soon for a proper visit!

7:17 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home