Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Night Sky in Georgia

Now - I came home Friday night after a SNB-ATL knitting session around 9:30pm and after driving through the end of a long awaited storm with yummy rain - I took this picture of the sky... I was so facinated by its colors that I had to run inside, get the camera and run back out - who knows how much longer this would have lasted... I took several shots but they were all kinda crappy - so this is the best one. Pardon my shaking...

Sunset 062306


That's all - I don't have much more for the moment. A knitting update will follow after the weekend. At least I mentioned a knitting meeting in this blurb ;-) hehehe...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

oh pretty! I had GREAT fun saturday morning, thanks for the food and coffee :)

8:47 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

5:28 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Mouse said...

I took a photo of the pink and purple sky as well.. couldn't resist!

5:29 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home