Six Weird Things About Me
“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you’. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. I fall asleep pretty much instantaneously. And I can't control it. I can try as much as I want to stay awake. No luck. And then nothing wakes me. When I am asleep, I am asleep. You can ask Pixie. One weekend earlier this year we shared a hotel room in Athens, and she could not wake me to help her turn off the light. Also, when I am falling asleep, I can have a conversation with you which I don't remember in the morning.
2. I love salty licorice - I guess I am really a strange person. But I can't seem to find any around here in the Atlanta area. Any suggestions?
3. I LOVE KETCHUP - I'll put it on or in almost anything - even oatmeal. Thankfully a low-sugar version is available now.
4. I have a very hard time throwing papers away. I keep greeting cards, patterns, invoices, business cards, etc., for years - and I almost never look at them again. But they have to be in a box somewhere.
5. I like to be very organized (a German trait, I guess) but due to lack of time and enthusiasm, I fail miserably. And when it gets very very very bad, I am like a storm trooper and clean up like a crazy person and then everything is great for two weeks... And then... Oh well, maybe a new year's resolution for two weeks. Ha-ha-ha-ha...
6. I like to drive. Even in freakin' Atlanta where traffic is a royal pain in the behind. Hubby reminded me that family and friends have nicknamed me "Michael Schumacher", a crazy German Formula One driver.
OK, is that enough weirdness for the moment? Sorry, I won't tag anybody else - so the bloodline dies here. And don't take this as an invitation that I like to get tagged. ;-)
And I found this on Lorette's blog: