Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Friday, December 22, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me

I have been tagged, my first time - Thanks Jane!

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you’. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. I fall asleep pretty much instantaneously. And I can't control it. I can try as much as I want to stay awake. No luck. And then nothing wakes me. When I am asleep, I am asleep. You can ask Pixie. One weekend earlier this year we shared a hotel room in Athens, and she could not wake me to help her turn off the light. Also, when I am falling asleep, I can have a conversation with you which I don't remember in the morning.

2. I love salty licorice - I guess I am really a strange person. But I can't seem to find any around here in the Atlanta area. Any suggestions?

3. I LOVE KETCHUP - I'll put it on or in almost anything - even oatmeal. Thankfully a low-sugar version is available now.

4. I have a very hard time throwing papers away. I keep greeting cards, patterns, invoices, business cards, etc., for years - and I almost never look at them again. But they have to be in a box somewhere.

5. I like to be very organized (a German trait, I guess) but due to lack of time and enthusiasm, I fail miserably. And when it gets very very very bad, I am like a storm trooper and clean up like a crazy person and then everything is great for two weeks... And then... Oh well, maybe a new year's resolution for two weeks. Ha-ha-ha-ha...

6. I like to drive. Even in freakin' Atlanta where traffic is a royal pain in the behind. Hubby reminded me that family and friends have nicknamed me "Michael Schumacher", a crazy German Formula One driver.

OK, is that enough weirdness for the moment? Sorry, I won't tag anybody else - so the bloodline dies here. And don't take this as an invitation that I like to get tagged. ;-)

And I found this on Lorette's blog:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
28
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

YAY - It is Friday. I need to wrap hubby's gifts this weekend. And then Monday can roll around. We'll have our traditional Christmas morning. Hubby, me and the dogs. Gift exchange with a bottle of champagne and Christmas music in the CD player.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never heard of salty licorice. Sounds interesting. Let me know if you find any, and where you found it.

Have a very merry!

3:30 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home