Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wanna Go Home with Me?

Sh..b...s - it's late and I just came home from a SNB group. Usually I go to bed around 10pm. And I haven't blogged today. OJE...

So, here is the "To be continued" from yesterday. Some impressions from my way home on Monday afternoon around 4:30pm. It was a really nice day - before we got hit with that nasty weather... Here we go.

Atlanta in the Afternoon Atlanta in the Afternoon
Atlanta in the Afternoon Atlanta in the Afternoon

Riding MARTA in Atlanta

Atlanta in the Afternoon

Very steep escalators to get back to the surface streets - WOW...

Atlanta in the Afternoon Atlanta in the Afternoon

Waiting for the bus at Peachtree Center, Downtown Atlanta

Atlanta in the Afternoon Knitting on the Bus

And of course, knitting on the bus.

I almost finished the hat that day. Another pattern I made up. Give me some time and I'll write it up, too. I know - the fingerless mittens...

I am going to bed now - more FO pix tomorrow. I finished two projects at the knitting group tonight - YAY. Good night, and good luck...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

awe I can't wait to see the FO's!

11:04 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

I lived in Atlanta for 2 months and LOVED it. I would love to actually live there, but can't talk my husband into it.

3:31 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home