Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

First SecretPal 9 Package Arrived!

Woo-hoo! My SP9 spoiler really spoiled me. My first package arrived last Thursday. Unfortunately, I had to go to a fiber festival last weekend. I hope I will be forgiven that I posted so late...

Secret Pal 9 Secret Pal 9 Secret Pal 9

I got 2 skeins of 100% wool by the name of Quebecoise (100g/132m), roving, a candle that looks like a ball of yarn, a tea spoon and a sachet with lavender – how very thoughtful!

Secret Pal 9

The roving is 100g of Shades of Narnia from Narnia II Farms. It is sprinkle-dyed. Very cool.

And I found something out. He-he-he-he... My SecretPal lives in Vancouver, Canada. I’ve been to Vancouver and I have to say, it’s one of my favorite cities. Very beautiful – close to the ocean and the mountains.

THANKS, my SP9 pal - you made my Thursday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home