Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spoiled Me...

OK – I am totally, totally spoiled. My tote pal Lisa from the International Tote Exchange II outdid herself.

THANK YOU SO MUCH – SUPER SPOILER PAL!!!

Let’s pretend that this post is from last Friday, OK? Her package arrived last Thursday with the SP9 package - funny coincidence.

So, here is what I got. Sorry for the picture overload – I just have to share my excitement.

International Tote Exchange II International Tote Exchange II International Tote Exchange II International Tote Exchange II

Besides a beautiful felted tote and a little pouch, Lisa also sent me some corn yarn, a novel "Knitting Under the Influence" (I like Martinis), wonderful black and white cards, Texas wildflower seeds and tools from her favorite yarn store. She also wrote me a long letter about all the adventures the bag had and where the goodies came from.

And since the bag came in time for SAFF, I took it with me and everybody loved it. Here I am at the fiber festival in Asheville, NC with the tote. It matches perfectly the Entrelac poncho I knitted for the occasion.

The New Bag from ITE2

Speaking of SAFF - I will tell you about my adventures soon. I am still trying to catch up. I got back really tired on Sunday - the fiber overload was a bit much for little me. Stand by. ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The felted tote is gorgeous!

2:59 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home