Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Friday, November 03, 2006

Some Eye Candy ...

I saw on a few blogs that November is National Blog Posting Month. You are supposed to blog every day. Let's see if I can do it. ;-) Here is some eye candy for dog lovers - hubby keeps sending me these adorable pictures and I wanna go home and love on the dogs... Mr. Torture...

Noah Noah
Hermione Hermione

Now, here is the real eye candy for all the knitters. I finished the fingerless mittens - my own pattern. I think they are very cool and I sure hope that the person who'll get them for Christmas will wear them very often.

Fingerless Gloves

Yarn: Knitpicks Andean Treasure (100% Baby Alpaca)
Color: Lilac
Needles: US #3
Two balls make one pair of yummy soft gloves.

Have a great weekend! I will be knitting, spinning and resting!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

snuggling with pups is the best way to end the day.

Too bad there's not a National Dog Blog Month.

3:57 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Noah is chill and Hermione looks sleepy! Awww! Love the handwarmers - care to write that one up? Hmm? Hmm?

4:05 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Mouse said...

I agree with Hockey Mom.. pattern pattern!! Those are gorgeous- and love the purple nails too!

4:45 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Diane said...

Me too for the pattern. Unless, of course, I am the happy recipient of them (which i doubt!).

Great manicure, by the way.

8:49 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

Im more fascinated that your nails and knit project coordinate.

12:05 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Jane said...

Your dogs really are too cute. And your mitts are FABULOUS! Another voice is crying in the wilderness - pattern, pattern!!

12:56 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Rae said...

Your gloves are very classy! Very nice....when are you publishing your pattern

10:02 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home