Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Fiber Dogs

I am sitting here in my office at work and I get lovely pictures of our dogs via email. So nice when you have a hubby who is retired. The puppers are too cute not to share...

Hermione and Noah Hermione and Noah
The puppies

I just love these guys - and the photographer, of course ;-)

And then, I just got another email from my sister in Germany. She sent me the latest pictures of my nephew - her son - and my niece, our brother's daughter. My nephew is posing among the cow sculptures that inhabit my hometown (knowing how I love cows), showing off the Harry Potter scarf I made him for his birthday in October:

Michael & his Harry Potter Scarf Michael & his Harry Potter Scarf

Yes, as you can see, they had snow today - 4 inches...

And my little niece is growing and growing and growing... She is now 6 months and 12 days old. :-)

Julia and Michael

HAPPY THURSDAY - gotta lay off the fiber for a little bit. ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those little cheeks are so round! What cute kids. And dogs!

3:52 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Samantha said...

Cute doggies ... and adorable kids. :) Makes me want another baby AND another puppy. :lol:

5:21 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

Ahhhh what cute pups. Those cows -- no wait they are angels that are in Los ANgeles. Cows/ Angels -eh both mammals easy to confuse.

1:34 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home