Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

4 Things

I guess I like a meme every once in a while, when I see an interesting one. This time it's Carolyn's fault and she got it from Crazy Aunt Purl.

Four jobs I’ve had:
cashier at McDonalds
baby sitter
dog sitter
knitting teacher
(plus a regular office job that pays the bills)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
The Godfather
Pulp Fiction
The English Patient
Sleeper
(it's excruciatingly hard to choose only four from a very long list...)

Four places I have lived:
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Frankfurt, Germany
Munich, Germany
Alpharetta, Georgia

Four television shows I love to watch:
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Sopranos
Dallas
(We don't actually have TV, I own these on DVD.)

Four places I have been on vacation:
Singapore
Bali
Italy
Greece

Four of my favorite dishes:
Mom’s cooking & baking (can’t beat her)
Crème Brulee
Hubby’s cheesecakes
Hubby’s cranberry sauce (thank goodness Thanksgiving is coming up)

Four websites I visit daily:
My bank account
My Yahoo email accounts
My Yahoo groups
My friends' blogs

Four places I would rather be right now:
At a mountain cabin with hubby and the puppers
At home on the couch with knitting, a good movie and tea
At a SNB meeting with knitting & knitting friends
At my parents house in Germany

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I am not tagging anybody. If you want to be tagged, feel tagged. :-)

I don't know if you go to Lion Brand every once in a while. I find their cartoon granny amusing. This one reminds of Pixie who is always on her laptop. ;-)

Lola from Lionbrand


BTW - Think it's kinda funny that you can get Cashmere from them now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I've been missing Curb... but Dallas,,, oh Dallas. So my husband and I last year started watching the episodes again (daily on cable) and we got as far Pam and Bobby separating for the first time and just after Jamie dies... and we moved and lost track... so now I keep checking in with it to get it back to that point (currently Pam and Bobby for some reason are trying to find out who Christopher's dad is- Farraday was just killed and Cliff just tried to kill himself) More than you wanted to know about me and my TV viewing ;)

1:09 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also amused that you can get Cashmere from Lion Brand.

1:30 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home