Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's All About Finishing, Isn't It?

As I promised - here are the FOs from this week.

First - I knitted a little purse with the Shades of Narnia handspun from Canada. Monday I got finished with the knitting part.

Un-Felted Purse

The bag was 15 inches wide and 14 inches high - before felting.

On Tuesday the purse went in the washer. It turned out pretty cute. I haven't measured the purse after felting but I think it's a good size.

Felted Purse

And I found a cute flower at Joann's last night. I still have a bunch of yarn left. Maybe for a matching cell phone case.

At the SNB meeting last night I finally got over my seaming phobia... I really hate to do it - but I finished the Haiku cardigan.

Haiku Cardigan - finished

I couldn't find the buttons I intended to sew on - so little flower buttons will do just fine. ;-)

And I finshed the cable hat. I just had to weave in the ends and attach a pom-pom.

Cabled Hat Cabled Hat
Cabled Hat

HAPPY THURSDAY - I will be at Knitch tonight for the Atlanta Intown knitting meeting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

all yoru FO's look wonderful!

11:59 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Mouse said...

I love your handspun purse! Very pretty colors.. and I love that you used your own handspun to make it.
(ps, sorry I didn't make it last night.. all hell broke loose at my house)

12:39 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jane said...

It's all lovely, as always. Sorry I didn't make it to Knitch this week - I'll try next week.

7:58 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hat!

1:40 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Diane said...

The purse is wonderful; felting makes the colors run together so nicely.

12:23 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home