Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Why does a Knitter go to Hell?





QuizGalaxy.com
'Why are you going to hell?' at QuizGalaxy.com

No, that's not the reason. I couldn't count because the "friend" would not leave me alone and I had to use the pointy stix to shut her/him up...

Oh - and I like this one.


Claudia --

[noun]:

A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

If you saw my to-do list for Christmas, you know my sanity is very questionable...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

I really wanted to do the indigo dyeing class.. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I had a bunch of white handspun that I would have loved to dye.. I had no interest in the scarf though.

4:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home