Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

5 Things - A meme...

5 Things always in my purse:
Wallet
Cell Phone
Keys
Makeup
A little picture book with family photos

5 Things always in my wallet:
Driver's license
Green Card
ATM card
Credit card
Insurance card

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
Mustard & ketchup
Nail polish
Vitamins
Diet soft drinks
Fat-free cheese

5 Things always in my closet:
Shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes...
Too many clothes
Dirty laundry
Empty gym bag
Handbags

5 Things always in my car:
Pen & notepad
Street atlas
Book on CD
A bag with several knitting projects
Cow dangling from the rear view mirror

5 Things always on my desk:
Paperwork for filing
Knitting patterns
Yarn
Jewelry
Family photos

Geez - another post without a photo... Sorry - this is Janice's fault. I liked the meme on her blog. Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home