Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Friday, July 28, 2006

Meet the Newlyweds ;-)

Finally - Rose Marie and Morey found each other this week. Here are the newlyweds. ;-)

The Newlyweds

Aren't they the cutest couple?

Here is a profile shot of Morey - I am very fond of him... Reminds me a little bit of hubby with his cute wire-rimmed glasses and reddish hair:

Morey Hedgehog

As in real life, Mr. Hedgehog is a little smaller and not as "wide" as Mrs. Hedgehog. Hehehe...

And here is an adorable shot of Rose Marie showing off her little pink bow:

Rose Marie Hedgehog

During last night's photo session, Hermione and Noah were so not interested in our new roommates - thankfully, I guess. ;-)

Noah on the sofa

This is Noah in his usual spot on the sofa with his head between his paws. He is such a couch potato - but I could just sit next to him and squeeze the bejesus out of him. Too snuggly! ;-)

And nothing is more important than the green racquetball in the life of Hermione. Boy, hubby and I often wonder if she would still bring you the ball to throw for her if you were lying on the floor passed out, instead of getting help... But I guess she is not Lassie after all...

Hermione with her favorite toy - the green ball

Not too much going on this weekend - the usual knitting with SNB groups Friday night and Saturday afternoon. And I need to clean up my crafts room before I get in trouble with the yarn/pattern/project police.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Oh Claudia! You did an awesome job! Will you bring them to SnB next Wednesday? Please? Please?

I asked you to bring your other babies too, but the "shushers" would get all mad at me.

Have a great weekend!

2:32 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jane said...

Mr. & Mrs. are just too too cute! As are your adorable doggies. Have a fun weekend.

5:32 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Diane said...

I'm not sure what is cuter...Noah's toes, Hermione's look, or the hedgies with glasses and bows. It's a tough vote on that one...I say they tie.

I keep looking for that pattern, but haven't found it in the wild yet.

12:35 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home