Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Long weekend - Happy Easter!!!

YAY - a-three-day weekend! I love it! I have BIG plans, yeah right... Not all involve knitting but I am planning to take pictures of my current projects. Our house needs some serious spring cleaning. I am dedicating Friday to this task. Hopefully I'll get a bunch done and then I can go back to cleaning up the yarn mess from last week - I will post more closet pictures, too. And I still owe you a pic of the latest sweater my Mom knitted for me.

I am still wearing this annoying brace for my knee. Mostly as a precaution, the doctor and the PT don't want my knee to give out under me. Oh well, I hope I can get rid of it some time next week.

And here is some whining - I am not going to Maryland, boo-hoo...



Mouse - thanks for the great button! Check out her webpage - she is very creative and made up a bunch for Maryland Sheep & Wool 2006.




But I am going to SAFF - I am very excited - already, yeah, I know a bit early. Weeks and weeks and weeks to come until October. I am going with Jen and we'll see who else will join us. I am taking our "doggie car", a Toyota Previa. So I could actually take 4 more crazy knitters/fiber lovers. Who wants a ride?

Y'all have a great weekend. I have more PT tomorrow and then next week. And the week after I'll see the orthopedist again. I am feeling more and more sure that I don't have to have another surgery.

HAPPY EASTER - lots of eggs and chocolate for you ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

I think Mouse might want to go with us. She was asking me if she had to book a hotel room now or if she could wait a bit...

8:25 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Mouse said...

As of right now my husband is taking me (because it'll be on my birthday) but I'll definitely try to hook up with you two at SAFF! If I do end up needing a ride.. I'll look you up, thanks :)

I'm going to make a few more buttons (something with a frowning sheep..) for folks who aren't going to MDSW that aren't quite angry enough to tell everyone to "piss off". I still think that I'd rather go to Germany.. have any room in your suitcases?

11:10 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Jane said...

I really want to make SAFF this year. If Jim doesn't want to drive up and go hiking while I shop, I'll definitely hitch a ride with you! Have a great weekend.

11:35 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home