Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I am such a dork...

MY APOLOGIES!!! I don't know what I did with regards to the settings of the comment section for my blog...

THANK YOU Janice for mentioning it tonight at the SNB knit-together!


This flower is for you (I took the picture last year from one of our rose bushes in the front yard).

I had no idea that people were posting comments - I truly thought that my blog was too new to get any interest (or if I would be more silly - that nobody loves meeeeeeeeeeeeee).

Well DUHHHHH... Of course - as always - it is the user's fault. Me and HTML - worlds collide... But I am getting better every day. I changed a few parameters and hopefully everything works now. Sorry again - I was not avoiding you guys, I just didn't know better...

Had to post this real fast before bed-time ;-) Nite, nite - sleep tight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home