Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Too Cute ;-) ... Not Knitting Related!

Just a note before I show you some of the cutest animal pictures I've seen lately. I have no copyright on them and I don't claim I took them. I got them in an email from a friend. So, what the heck, if somebody doesn't like it, I'm sure they'll let me know. But for the time being, here they are. Hope you can stand it. ;-)

I'M SO GLAD IM NOT AN ONLY CHILD!


PLEASE DON'T TELL THE GUYS...


THEY'LL NEVER FIND ME IN HERE!


THIS GIVES A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO LABOR PAINS!

I especially like the last picture because I've made two of the Fiber Trends hedgehogs and was toying with the idea, if I ever again have time to play around with patterns, to make some hedgehog babies. I already have the Mom and Dad. ;-)

Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home