Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lalalalalalala... I can't hear you!

Lola & the earplugs

If you click on the cartoon, you get to a bigger picture for better reading. The cartoon is from Lion Brand Yarn Company, and they, of course, have the copyrights.

BUT - I gotta make me some earplugs! These spinners at my SNB meetings keep tempting me. They are all so sweet and want to teach me how to spin but I am not ready yet. So far I have been strong and resisted because I want to get through with my insane Xmas list. Next year I might just switch to gift certificates. But this year I started and I'll finish! No matter what. ;-)

Have a great week! I am off to find that earplug pattern now. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home