Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

How about this...

What do you do when you are bored and you have time to surf around and find silly questionnaires?... You post this on your knitting blog:





I Am Sunset



Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life. And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you. Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years. Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!

I love sunsets, nothing nicer to watch with a good drink in your hand on a nice deck or porch and your honey right next to you.





The Movie Of My Life Is A Black Comedy



In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh. You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum. Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho

HEY - I only twist my stitches when the pattern calls for it. Loved the movies Being John Malkovich and The Royal Tenenbaums. Have not seen American Psycho.





I Am New York



Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture. You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you. You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed. Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen

What could be better - hubby is from da Bronx! NYC is a great city. I love to visit but wouldn't want to live there - too crazy! And Woody Allen is one of my favorite directors!

LA-DI-DA - have a happy Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

How interesting - howdy Texas ;-) If you can leave me a way how to get in touch with you, I can try and get a translation for the pattern to you. Don't you love this magazine? I just got the Summer issue - too many wonderful patterns again... Take care!

6:52 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Urban Lookbook said...

I enjoyed reaading this

9:30 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Urban Lookbook said...

Hi great reading youur post

2:28 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home