Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mom's Latest Masterpiece

I finally realized that I have not shown off the latest sweater my Mom knitted for me:




Quite gorgeous, don't ya think? Too bad that we have spring now in Georgia. But I had a couple of opportunities a few weeks ago to wear it. And luckily sweaters don't spoil, so it's tucked away in the closet for fall. Or I can take it back to Germany in May - it is always cooler there.

I found this on Sandy's blog:

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high


This is also interesting:

You Are a Little Scary

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.


And that's all I have time for today. Sorry folks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

That sweater is SO beautiful! I hope that in time I will learn to do something like that!

2:52 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Pixiepurls said...

awe man fair isle!! looks lovey!

5:35 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Claudia said...

Yeap - Mom is a great knitter. She likes fair isle and I like to wear it ;-)

9:13 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vielen dank fur das "martini Pattern". Ich werde es dieses Wochenende stricken.

10:34 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Claudia said...

Hey - A fellow German. Viel Spass beim Stricken!

10:53 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home