Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Have you ever?

I found something interesting today. Here is a questionnaire for you:

Have you ever:
 decided to kick the habit only to "fall off the yarn wagon"? yes
 knitted alone or first thing in the morning? yes
 gone on a knitting binge? yes
 had a craving for just a little yarn fix? yes
 been a pusher, turning others on, even minors, to this habit? yes - I teach knitting...
 experienced blackouts... Finding yarn in your stash you swear you never bought? YES...

Are you:
 an adult child of a knitter? yes
 a compulsive overknitter? yes
 living in denial... no
 telling yourself you actually save money by knitting clothes and gifts? no
 believing you can save on therapy bills by knitting? hmmm...
 certain that you can quit any time you want? yes, no, ...
 calling yourself a social or recreational knitter? YES!!!

 Has your cat ever gotten "messed up" after getting into your stash again? no cat, and the dogs know how to behave!
 Is your definition of a "needle exchange" different from that of non-knitters? yes
 Is too much yarn never enough for you? too much yarn?

If you can answer yes to...
10 or more questions - you may be a knitaholic - I CONFESS!!!
8-9 questions - you may be a compulsive overknitter
6-7 questions - you may be a yarn junkie
4-5 questions - you may be a chronic social knitter
0-3 questions - you are living in denial or you're at the wrong web site!

Now there is help...
Now there is Knitters Anonymous...
You are not alone!

Well - we know that, don't we?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

A little birdy told me there was an interesting visitor at S&B tonight. I miss all the fun!

11:17 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home