Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween 2005

As you can maybe guess, this picture is from last year. It was funny this morning on MARTA. One guy boarded the train in a costume. It was really weird because everybody stared at him and nobody figured it out for a costume right away. He wore his jockeys over his pants - I guess you can see those outfits on the street any time. And then, all of a sudden, there was common ahhhhh...today is Halloween.

Happy Halloween to you – lots of candy and whatever else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home