Knitting Without Dog Hair Is Not an Option

Hi there - My name is Claudia. I live with my hubby and our two furry kids in Georgia, USA. Originally I am from Germany - southern belle from Bavaria replanted to the Southern US. I am very addicted to knitting - 4-5 projects going at the same time... What can I say...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peckerwood, Georgia, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

YAY - It's Friday!

I went out this morning to run some errands for work and stumbled into Barnes & Noble to buy a bunch of new knitting magazine issues. Here is what I got:

VOGUEknitting Holiday 2006

VOGUEknitting

My favorite is a kimono jacket made out of four sizes of prismatic hexagons in 23 colorways of Koigu. It is a huge coat - gorgeous, but too big a project at the moment:

VK_Koigupopup

Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts

Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts

I have to make these:

Mosaic Mitts

And then a new crafts magazine, called Craft::

Craft: Robots

Jane brought it to the SNB meeting on Wednesday and I thought it was very cool. They have a pattern for Zombies and Robots and Bears.

AND - I finished the Entrelac Poncho last night. More pictures after the weekend! Have a good one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

Ooh.. thanks for mentioning that the new magazines are out.. I will have to beg husband to take me to a book store this weekend!

4:33 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Nic said...

You were able to get the Vogue Knitting at BN? I was there yesterday- NOTHING. ANd then I check the VK website and it said not until 10/17 ARGH! (I did get Interweave, but was disappointed that so many of the patterns were duplicates.. like this is third time I have seen that Nicki Epstein purse published)

10:07 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home